Crosby W4167 Wirelock Socketing Resin Compound 1000cc
- 100% termination efficiency.
- Temperature operating range is -65 F to +240 F (-54C to +116C).
- Ideal for on site applications.
- No hazardous molten metal.
- Improved fatigue life.
- Pouring temperature without booster pack is 48 F to 110F (6.67C to 43.3C).
- One booster pack if pouring temperature is 35 F to 48 F (1.67C to 8.89C).
- Two booster packs if pouring temperature is 27 F to 35 F(-2.78C to +1.67C).
The hazardous material/dangerous good classification under U.S. DOT, ICAO/IATA and IMO transportation regulations is Resin Solution, flammable liquid class 3, UN1866, packing group III. All shipments made by The Crosby Group, Inc. are under limited quantity packing provisions.
Shop this and other products on DT online.
Our Store Now Offers an Alternative Language Service For Portuguese Speakers For a Better Experience While Shopping With Us.
Moreover, choose from a wide range of categories to shop from.
Free delivery in Windhoek.
Shop online and feel good.
Do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, DT online offers the best prices and many ways to pay.