FisrtFLIR MR160 – Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter
Firstly, comes with IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement), Pin and Pinless.
Internal Rechargeable Battery.
Additionally, Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM).
Integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either intrusive or non-intrusive
Furthermore, the MR160 can serve as your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box
- Built-in Thermal Imager
- Integrated Pinless Sensor as well as External Pin Probe
- Infrared Guided Measurement
- Stored Image Capacity up to 9999 images
- Automatic Image Calibrator
- Color moisture alert
- Portable, Tough and Durable
- Finally, Easily investigate insulation as well as moisture issues
- Firstly, Image Display: Color moisture alert
- Secondly, Minimum Focus Distance: 10cm (4″)
- Spectral Response: 8–14 Micro m
- And then the Thermal Image Resolution: 4800 pixels (80 × 60)
- Thermal Imaging Detector: FLIR Lepton microbolometer
- Field of View (W x H): 51° × 38°
- Moreover image Calibration: Automatic
- Image Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1
- Pin Moisture Groups: 9 material groups
- Pin Moisture via Ext Probe Range (Accuracy): 0–100% WME (± 5%)
- Pinless Measurement Depth: 0.75″ (19mm) Max
- Pinless Moisture Range: 0–100 relative measurement
- Response Time Pinless: 100ms
- Response Time Pin Mode: 750ms
- Additionally, Thermal Sensitivity: less than 0.15°C
- Also the Battery: 3.7 V, 3000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable via micro USB
- Battery power\Cont Run Time: 18 hours MAX
- Lastly, Packaging Size: 4.7″ x 5.5″ x 13″
Shop this and other products on DT online.
Moreover, choose from a wide range of categories to shop from.
A whole shopping mall at your fingertips.
Free delivery in Windhoek.
Shop online and feel good.
Lastly, DT online offers the best prices and many ways to pay.